We are looking for a professional HW board designer and FPGA engineer, to join our RF team. The candidate will be part of this multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for inclusion of FPGA, microcontrollers and other digital components to the HW as well as the FW+SW development of the unit. An added value is knowledge in automation of RF test equipment with which the units are being tested.
· HW Experience in mixed signal board bring ups including Analog ICs, FPGAs, microcontrollers, digital memory etc
· Experience in FPGA design: programming tools of Altera and Xilinx – a must
· Experience in microcontroller SW design
· Strong lab skills with hands-on experience operating oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, spectrum analyser, VNA, etc
· Good problem solving and debugging skills both on board and SW
· Experience in RF automation testing and tools – a plus
· Ability to lead HW design activity in multidisciplinary environment
· Good communication skills and team work
Level – Engineer
Remote Type – NA- Full time position in the office
Education Level – Relevant degree in one of the following: computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering.
Travel Percentage – NA