- To design, develop and characterize new products and processes that meet performance specifications, quality standards, and product cost requirements with innovative method
- To qualify new product and prepare qualification report
- To design new process tool, jig and fixtures for new product
- To coordinate prototyping process, buy-off new equipment and tools
- To coach and guide associate engineers and technicians
- To document all processes, procedures and methods as required
- Demonstrate strong quantitative problem solving and debugging skill. Able to make good engineering judgement in decision making and data analysis.
- Possess strong analytical skills and critical thinking in exploring and researching new methods or tools
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels.
Level – Engineer
Job Location – Penang, Malaysia
Remote Type – Full time position in the office
Position Type – Engineer
Education Level – Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant fields of Engineering, Science or Applied Science
Travel Percentage – N/A