Job requirements :
1. To carry out machine conversion, troubleshooting, repair and or improvement modification of machine.
2. To perform periodic equipment preventive maintenance and calibration
3. To assist engineer on process evaluation, equipment qualification, process improvements and new process set-up for new product
4. To control and monitor machine spare part inventory / management
5. To assist manufacturing specialist/operator in equipment or machine set-up
6. Total maintenance skill, good knowledge in machine trouble shooting and experienced in semiconductor environment.
7. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
8. Good soldering skills is an added advantage
9. Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels.
10. Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Level – Technician
Remote Type – Full time position in the office
Education Level – Certificate or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Mechatronic engineering or equivalent.
Travel Percentage – N/A
Job Category – Engineering