All of us at Mini-Circuits are working hard every day to fight the COVID-19 pandemic and meet our commitments to you. We are open for business, processing and shipping orders worldwide, and supporting customers with sales and applications requests. While we are still managing the impacts of regional restrictions and carefully following public health guidelines to prevent the spread and protect our team, we continue to operate all functions globally and are staffing our facilities in accordance with local mandates and guidance from health authorities.
As a critical supplier to many defense, government, telecommunications and medical customers, Mini-Circuits has been identified as an essential critical infrastructure business according to the guidelines issued by Critical Infrastructure and Security Agency (CISA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). We are therefore required to remain open and fully operational, shipping orders and manufacturing products to meet demand. Moreover, our organization feels a special obligation to support our customers in providing essential services to the world during this difficult time, and we are more committed than ever to ensuring continued service and stable supply of Mini-Circuits products, now when they’re needed most.
With full understanding that information is subject to change, here is the latest update on our current status, business impacts, and what we’re doing to respond:
Business Continuity and Regional Impacts
- All Mini-Circuits facilities in the U.S., Europe and Asia are currently open and operational.
- We continue shipping orders to meet demand. Some lead times may be extended by up to four weeks. Our account managers will reach out to you directly in the event that any of your open orders are affected.
- Please note that lead times on pre-existing quotes may be subject to delays. Please contact your Mini-Circuits account manager or email@example.com if you have questions regarding lead time.
Supply Chain Status
Mini-Circuits’ supply chain remains solid through diligent efforts in material planning and supplier management. Previously closed supplier factories continue to reopen and replenish critical supplies. We are constantly assessing any potential impacts on production and proactively identifying alternative sources for raw materials to insulate customers from supply chain disruptions as much as possible.
Shipping and Logistics
- All Mini-Circuits domestic and international freight carriers continue to operate and orders are shipping from our warehouses as usual.
- Local restrictions may result in longer transit times or service suspensions in some regions. Please check with your local carrier offices to verify service status.
NOTE: If you are unable to receive shipments at your facilities due to closures or personnel reductions, please notify your Mini-Circuits account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and provide regular updates to keep you informed. Our sales and applications teams are available to support you as usual. Thank you for trusting Mini-Circuits with your business as we work through this challenging time together.